StarCraft Matte Printable Vinyl 10-pack 8.5″ x 11″ Sheets
Use the Print and Cut features of your craft die-cutting machines such as Cricut, Silhouette, Scan-n-Cut, and others to print full color designs then cut them out for application. StarCraft Inkjet printable matte permanent adhesive vinyl is great for displaying images that require high details, full color, shading, etc., that simply cannot be replicated using regular adhesive solid color vinyl.
Adhesive: Permanent Acrylic
Outdoor Durability: 1-2 Years depending on exposure. Harsh environments, handling, car washes, etc., can decrease life expectancy.
Please Note: Inkjet printable adhesive is thicker than standard vinyl and become a little more rigid when UV Laminate is applied. For this reason we recommend larger, one-piece designs and avoid small intricate details and designs with many cuts. DO NOT use transfer tape on un-coated inkjet printed designs as the transfer tape will likely remove some of the ink during the application process.
Our inkjet printable matte finish permanent adhesive vinyl is specially designed for use with consumer grade inkjet printers (no laser printers) and can be used for print and cut operations with most any craft die-cutting machine. Print images using a standard inkjet printer and use print and cut technology with a die-cutting craft machine to cut around your image. Adhesive is permanent and waterproof. Apply to a smooth, clean, dry surface. Life expectancy is 1-3 Years Outdoors with average exposure to weather and elements. Severe conditions, detergents, and other factors may affect life of product outdoors.
Printing and Application Instructions
1. Print image right-facing (do not mirror) using print-and-cut with your die-cutting machine software. Print on the plain white side (not the side with the logo watermark).
2. Use your die-cutting software and machine to cut around image.
3. Peel and stick image to surface. For best results, surface should be clean, dry, and smooth (non-porous). Do not use window or other ammonia-based cleaners. Isopropyl alcohol is recommended for cleaning surfaces prior to application.
4. Use of transfer tape may damage printed image and is not recommended. Testing is recommended before using transfer tape. If you are using our UV Laminate to protect the image, transfer tape will not likely work or be difficult to use because the UV Laminate is specially formulated to repel adhesives, dirt, grime, and other contaminates.
1. Do not use in dishwasher or microwave.
2. Inkjet printed vinyl can be more prone to damage if handled or exposed to harsh elements. For best protection, apply StarCraft UV laminate prior to cutting with your die-cutting machine and software. You may also use a third-party UV acrylic spray to protect your image (StarCraft only offers laminate options).
3. We recommend feeding one sheet at a time when printing. Do not load with other media types. Some printers may have difficulty feeding thicker substrates such as printable vinyl, especially flat tray fed printers.