A printable heat transfer vinyl (not heat transfer paper) on a self-adhesive polyester carrier, for use with inkjet and sublimation inks for heat transfer to textiles
Ecofriendly, waterbased, solvnt and PVC free polyurethane printable heat transfer vinyl. Opaque, very soft to the touch, thin and stretchy film that can be transferred to all textiles, light or dark producing professional quality results with vibrant colors and details
8 1/2 x 11 inch sheets will come in 10 sheet packs (including 10 sheets of mask, one time use only)
11 x 17 inch sheets will come in 5 sheet packs (including 5 sheets of mask, one time use only) THESE ARE DISCOLORED ON THE SIDES. THEY ARE ON CLEARANCE. THE ENTIRE 11 X 17 SIZE IS NOT USABLE BUT THERE IS STILL A LOT OF USABLE SPACE, NORMALLY $50.14
Printing and application instructions:
1. Print text, photo or image in normal positive mode on matte side of material.
2. Contour cut image with scissors or a vinyl cutter. Set up blade to cut only the pirnt film and not the carrier, then weed excess material
3. Remove the image from the carrier sheet. Application tape can be used for detailed images or individual letters. Allow at least 30 minutes for the ink to dry before applying the application tape and before pressing.
4. Press the image, print side up, to the textile with an iron or heat press. Cover with parchment/baking paper to protect the image when pressing.
5. Press for 15 seconds at 284 degrees Fahrenheit (20 seconds at 302 for Nylon)
6. If using application tape, remove once completely cooled
For use with a Sawgrass or Epson printers using sublimation ink. Recommended printer settings will be included with your order
The transfer pressed on the black shirt was printed using and inkjet printer.
The transfer pressed on the white shirt was printed using a sawgrass printer. My settings could be changed to get a clearer print.